Taming Anxiety and Raising Confident Kids (the "Course") is owned and operated by Heidi Rogers (ABN 86625455017) "heidirogers.com.au" ("COMPANY," "we" or "us").
Accessing the course, in any manner, whether automated or otherwise, constitutes use of the course and your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the course, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By continuing to use the course after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.Intellectual Property Rights
Our Limited License to You
This course and all the materials available on the course are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The course is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the course or the materials available on the course in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the course. You may, however, download and/or print copies of individual pages of the course for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Heidi Rogers does not provide therapy, any form of medical care, medical opinion, medical or psychological advice, diagnosis or treatment on her websites (www.heidirogers.com.au and www.totalparentingtransformation.com), in her digital products, or on any other online platform. The information provided by Heidi Rogers on her websites (www.heidirogers.com.au and www.totalparentingtransformation.com), in her digital products, and on any other online platform is provided for informational purposes only - not therapy purposes. Although such information may be provided by individuals in the psychological or medical professions, the provision of such information does not create a therapist-patient relationship, and does not constitute as professional opinion, professional advice, diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition. No diagnosis, treatment, psychological or medical advice is offered by Heidi Rogers on her websites (www.heidirogers.com.au and www.totalparentingtransformation.com), in her digital products, and on any other online platform. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional psychological or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All information provided by Heidi Rogers and her affiliates on her websites (www.heidirogers.com.au and www.totalparentingtransformation.com), in her digital products, and on any other online platform is educational and is designed to help families build stronger connection and increase their understanding of contemporary parenting research findings, not replace or supplement traditional therapy. You should always seek the advice of your physician, a licensed mental health professional or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or psychological condition. If you think you have a medical or psychiatric emergency, call your doctor or 000 immediately, go to your nearest emergency room, visit https://www.lifeline.org.au/ or call the Lifeline on 13 11 14 (this number is available in Australia 24 hours a day, every day of the year).
You agree to purchase the course for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party's personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party's personal information.
Sharing of purchases is not permitted and will be considered unauthorized (unless otherwise agreed in writing by Heidi Rogers), an infringing use of our copyrighted material, and may subject violators to liability. If payment for a course is declined, our system will automatically disable access to our premium materials. (We understand this usually happens because a credit card expires.) We want to help restore your access, so we'll make every attempt to contact you to help resolve this issue. Once the billing issue is resolved, we'll restore access.
This course may include a variety of features, such as Facebook groups, live Q&A calls and email services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted in Facebook groups, live Q&A calls and other public posting areas of the course, lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the course.
It is a condition of your use of the course that you do not:
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the course.
• Use the course to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
• Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the course or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the course.
• Use the course to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
• Gain unauthorized access to the course, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this course, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
• Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this course.
• Use the course to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
• Use the course to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
• Use the course to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
• Use the course to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
• Use the course to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
• Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the course.
• Taming Anxiety and Raising Confident Kids may host Facebook Groups, online webinars, chats and other public forums on its sites. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, the Facebook Groups, online webinars, chats or other public forums in the future.
Taming Anxiety and Raising Confident Kids or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Facebook groups, webinars, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centres for users and members. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by Heidi Rogers staff, or Heidi Rogers' outside contributors.
Heidi Rogers expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages.
Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the opinions of Heidi Rogers or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
Heidi Rogers has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the Facebook Groups, online webinars, chats or other public forums of the course. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
When it comes to our online communities, we want every single member to add value to the group. Our goal is to make your community the most valuable community you're a member of. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove anyone at any time. We rarely do this, but we want to let you know how seriously we take our communities.
To use certain features of the course, you may need a username and password, which you will create through the course's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we, our subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the course, including our Facebook groups, webinars, messaging, blogs, comments of others, books, emails, products, or services, or third-party materials, products, or services made available through the site or by us in any way. You specifically acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with the site, any materials, products, or services on the site, or with any of the site's terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site and the products, services and/or materials.
Taming Anxiety and Raising Confident Kids is a digital video course backed by 18 years of clinical work with parents and children, and hundreds of happy families.
If you are unhappy with Taming Anxiety and Raising Confident Kids, you can obtain a refund by emailing support [AT] heidirogers.com.au any time within the first 14 days from your course purchase.
This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of Heidi Rogers and our respective assigns, successors, heirs, and legal representatives. Neither this Agreement nor any rights hereunder may be assigned without the prior written consent of Heidi Rogers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all rights and obligations under this Agreement may be freely assigned by Heidi Rogers to any affiliated entity or any of its wholly owned subsidiaries.
Although it is highly unlikely, this policy may be changed at any time at our discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website.